Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping within the UK
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is via the Royal Mail
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Availability”. Every product will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 2-3 days”. It is also noted in the Shopping Cart and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple of days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The “Availability” value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the “Availability” timeframe, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery – our shipping method is with the Royal Mail with options for next day delivery, standard 2-3 day delivery and specified time delivery.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on business days, weekends excluded.
Free Shipping Offers
If you require next day delivery or time specified delivery, we hope you understand that a charge will be incurred. The offer of free standard delivery applies to the UK only.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we’re shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package.
If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email at email@example.com Be sure to include a list of the products you would like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send the shipping charges.